16 October 2012

8. What are 5 passions you have?

1. Parkour. I'd love to learn the discipline to get my body into so perfect shape. To manipulate my own weight. To treat the world as my playground.

2. Travel. I want to see new things. I want to smell things, taste things, take photos, make connections, help people, learn things. Find myself.

3. Writing. I have so many worlds in my head. So many characters. But I find it difficult to let them spill out. I don't know how to organize a plot. I don't know how to discipline myself to actually write. It used to come so naturally...

4. Helping people. That's broad. And I'm not good at people.

5. Photography. Photos almost never tell the actual tale. Showing a friend a photo I took may be neat, but they won't actually get the experience. My photos are for me. They are memories, reminders. I see a photo of something and I can recreate the time and place. I can reminisce. 

No comments: