24 October 2012

16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?

1. I graduated college. When I was in high school, I didn't even want to go to college. I'm glad I did, even though a bachelor's now means almost nothing.
2. I climbed Mt. Elbert. It was awesome to stand on the highest point in Colorado.
3. I decided to take the plunge and medically transition. I was on the fence for quite a long time, trying to reconcile my past, religion, family etc. It was the best decision I've ever made.
4. I've traveled internationally. It seems like most people want to travel, but often don't get the chance to. I don't have the means to travel much these days, but I am glad that I've been to 5 countries besides my own.
5. I have worked at a shelter for over 3 years and I have never adopted an animal. (It doesn't count that my boyfriend has.)

No comments: