09 October 2012

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.

1. I have 3 tattoos of Icelandic words.
2. The only thing I'm actually truly afraid of is change.
3. Patrick, the cat I got when I was in 2nd grade, is still alive at my parent's house.
4. I'm not very good at flirting.
5. Fall is my favorite season.
6. I really like Great Danes, but I don't think I could ever afford to own one.
7. I have a large collection of plush foxes and figurines.
8. I pick my cuticles incessantly and I hate it.
9. I long to go back to the Copper Canyon in Mexico.
10. I have a 12 year old nephew.
11. Today I sliced my thumb on a cat food can at work.
12. It is extremely hard for me to motivate myself to do anything other than eat and sit in front of a screen.
13. I really like taking photos. I wish I was better at it.
14. I hate that some 'friends' tend to disappear.
15. My favorite color is purple, closely followed by orange.
16. I've never broken a bone.
17. I used to own a replica Elvish sword from the Lord of the Rings films.
18. I also used to own a replica leather browncoat from Firefly.
19. I adore Ewan McGregor.
20. I fear I'll never use my degree. 



2 comments:

Abby said...

Interesting! I'd love to visit Copper Canyon for a first time, let alone a return. Always nice to meet another Firefly fan - or do you just like the clothing? Fear of change? That's a bit surprising :)

Larz said...

Firefly is my favorite. Joss is my favorite.

As for change... yes. It's something I've recently realized. And I agonized over whether or not to go on T. And I agonize over whether or not I want surgery.