4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
1. There is a reason you are uncomfortable in women's clothing. There is nothing wrong with you.
2. Mom thinks you're depressed, perhaps you should be more social instead of living in your head and in books. Or not.
3. Make the most out of owning a horse. Raindrop will be sold before you go to college.
4. Try not to eat so much candy. The addiction only gets worse, and dental work is costly.
5. Make a habit of push-ups, sit-ups and other exercises. It'll be handy later.
6. You don't have to choose a Christian college. It's okay if you do, but you actually don't have to.
7. Don't get stuck in a job you don't like. Choose wisely.
8. Save every penny. It's hard to travel when you're not sponsored by the church. Also, surgery is expensive.
9. Don't throw out Dad's old patched jacket. You'll regret it.
10. Be careful with people and your heart. Don't give it to anyone who doesn't want it.