19 October 2012

11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

1. Messiness. I can handle it for awhile, it's not a big deal, but it does irk me somewhere deep inside.
2. Barking dogs. Especially little, yappy ones. They're annoying. I deal with them every day and I don't want to run into them when I'm not working.
3. Noisy or unmanaged children.
4. Internet/text lingo. There is no reason to abbreviate everything. And making up words is only cool if you're Joss Whedon.
5. People who insist on arguing. I won't do it. I run into this most on tumblr. And with my mother.
6. I hate when people leave trash in my car. I like to keep it clean. If I'm giving you a ride, do the same.
7. When my text messages go unanswered. Pay attention to me!
8. People who smoke indoors. The constant smell of stale cigarette smoke.
9. People who think they can write, but who really can't. (I'm also a little scared I may be one of them.)
10. The economy as related to grads. I have a degree, I shouldn't have to work for minimum wage. But I have a useless degree unless I get a masters.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Thoughtful answers, many I can agree with. I wonder if this took you a while to come up with, or if most of it was at the ready. (No worries for #9)