05 March 2016

I've been reading more now that I have some time to kill. Hopefully, I'll also start writing a bit. I really don't know what's kept me in such a slump. I haven't really written anything of note for about 6 years or more. Once it was the only thing that really made me happy. It was something I thought I was pretty good at. Something I liked doing, and something I found easy to do.

Not so easy anymore, apparently, though all sources say reading more will help one write more. So I'm working on that aspect.

And trying to feel some emotions, that apparently helps too. But I've also become really bad at that lately. This year is apparently the year of extreme apathy. Even more so than previous years and that's saying something. I can't really feel. I don't think I want to.

No comments: