14 March 2016

I need to start biking to work now that the days are light and mostly warm at both ends. It's only a little over two miles the direct route, or if I wanted to meander along the canal trail it's nearly six. Or I could do some combination of the two. Anyhow, I have options.

I just feel extra sloth-like after this surgery. I know that taking it easy was a thing I was supposed to do, but I really wish I was able to keep my diet in check. Eating well and exercising go hand in hand for me. When I eat good things, I feel like being more active. When I work out, it is easy for me to eat well. I don't know exactly why this is, but it is hard for me to stay on top of both of those things.

I am mostly all healed up now, so I'm sure I can get back to all the working out I can stand. Which is hopefully plenty, so I can enjoy this new body that I paid so much for, heh.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Glad you're healing up. Just in time for nice weather - well, before it gets too hot. Bike!