03 November 2012

26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?

Hmm, this is fun. I'm sure the world has a lot of notions wrong. World Peace. Homeopathic remedies. Green energy? But just because they may (or may not) be wrong doesn't mean that they aren't good to pursue.

Anyhow, for kicks, since I have some notions myself, I'll tackle the queer issue. It seems that most of the world doesn't like us. Says we're unnatural and abominable-- er, abominations. It's just dumb logic. And I have heaps of sources refuting it. Why can't people just keep to themselves and let others do what they damn well please?

(also, Twa, I swear I didn't steal this from you! I've been drafting these posts many days in advance the whole time. But it's a good one, regardless.)

1 comment:

SilverReign said...

It's the first one that came to my mind when I read through the list initially. :)