06 July 2012

I just watched the movie Perfect Sense. It's an independent film, I only knew of it because Ewan McGregor is in it, and I tend to watch all of his films.

It was really neat. A different twist on a sort of end-of-the-world theme. Some dreadful infection is taking away people's senses one by one. Each sense leaves with a different indicator. It was really cool to see how they portrayed life going on. Love still remained.

Some parts were very strange because of the lack of senses, but that was the point. It was extremely well done and left me with a sort of melancholy, but not really the bad sort, just the thoughtful sort.

I may need to own this film.

(sidenote: my movie reviews blog is defunct. I will be using this one primarily.)

1 comment:

Abby said...

I've never heard of this movie and went and checked out the trailer. Looks really good. Now I just need to find it.