19 January 2013

because I don't know what else to write about

I think I've had food poisoning a total of three times in my entire life. Thursday night was one of them. Apparently the Indian buffet is no longer to be trusted. Bummer.

So I didn't get a whole lot of sleep that night. And neither did the other three life forms in the house. All three would stir as I stumbled from bed every twenty minutes or so.

The cat snuggled me a lot when I finally settled down. She definitely knew I wasn't well. I wouldn't let her sit on me though, because it was painful, but she curled next to me and purred. Quite a comfort.

Interesting that when my body is empty and dehydrated I weigh about 6 pounds less than normal.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Ugh, sorry. The good thing is that it usually ends in 24 hours or so. The bad part is those are some LONG hours.
I notice that our pets always know when someone's sick.